Wednesday

 Wednesday has been much like Tuesday with a few exceptions.  The Hydro stuff has brought on sleep.  Woo, woo.  That was an almost an all night thing with a break for breakfast and then another zzzzzz until almost noon.  One crazy thing that the stillness of sleep does with muscle cramps is that they are back with me as soon as I start to move. It's another Goldie Locks story finding the just right amount of movement.  I think I called it Cinderella previously.  I'm learning so much about this crazy stuff.  I need a better word other than stuff.  My primary doctor checked in with me again today.  That's so special. After a long talk with Jared last night he affirmed the spasm story.  He a pro about knowing a lot about muscle spasms and nerve hurt.  They live side by side.  Bring on the PT.  I've got to work this out. 

Doug and I made another visit to I U North for the shoulder Xray.  I think an Xray is just precautionary at this point.  The Dr. didn't want to miss anything.

I did some flower picking this afternoon after pitching out the beyond help flowers.  Being the tease that Doug is, he might say I'm also in that beyond group.  I come pretty close  to agreeing.  I took more pictures for Ginna and her now mulberry tree stumps.  Along with her son she certainly tackled a lot of trees.  Now it's getting rid of the cut up trash that's left in the driveway.  I went caterpillar hunting and found more Monarch cats.  I left two tiny ones in the garden and will look again for them when they are larger.  The milkweed was renewed in the butterfly cage.  The munchers have been busy. 

Supper happened.  The winning Fever have moved from fourth to third place and all is right with the world.  Well, not quite but almost. I'm making an effort to move from every 4 hours of Hydrocodone to every 6.  They are addictive but sure are great sleeping pills.  A little must go a long way.  The typing is going a bit better with pills in charge. So...we'll see what tomorrow brings.  Thanks for listening.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

Tuesday

Saturday