Monday
Tonight's blog is a bit later than usual. Spectrum cut a cable or maybe it was the construction crew building the roundabout near by. We lost phone cable TV, iPhone which is about everything electronically in our house. But back running just in time for Monday night football. So this blog writing will be quick.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of our bushes. I love their berries and waxy leaves.
A second night of great sleep. Now let's make it three. All the usual stuff to get ready for the day happened. I finished another scarf. And started another scarf. It's my last skein of yarn so you know where I'll be going soon. H H in Noblesville is so much bigger then the Westfield store. I may need to take a trip to Nobelsville soon. And I know where their Goodwill is...of course!
I took pictures this morning I named the picture theme Fall blooming grass. They are beautiful.
I had an appointment to get pictures taken of my carotid Arteries. It's another year with no symptoms. Thank be to God. There was concern about them causing some problems a few years ago so there is a yearly picture to check on their health. That happened and I will get the results in two weeks when I see Dr. Goodman. Yes. Another visit to I U North. Woo.
I tore some flannel this afternoon but did no sewing. I did a little iPhone stuff sitting on the patio. Supper happened and the temperature said I should use the hedge trimmers. I cleared more area of B E Susan's, raking up a heap of stuff but it didn't make it to the B Blue's. That will be a Tuesday afternoon job. Susan is finished for this year.
So it's Football in America tonight. Funny how Spectrum got the cable fixed just in time for the game!
Comments
Post a Comment