Monday
Well, Monday started as it has for more years than I can number. The though came after breakfast...what should I do next. So I knitted for 15 minutes. Then the sewing machine made many rounds around many markings. I would say when I turned the machine off it had rounded 40 pieces of fabric totally 80 rounds. Now there is a fact totally useless. I was on a roll for sure.
I think the Dahlia has reach it's zenith.I did a bit of Sunday paper reading for a while. Watched a bit of television, fetched the paper in from the driveway holding an umbrella. Yes...there was a lot of rain that came our way. I watched the clock knowing I would be out and about at some point. When that time came I was off to Living Strong for about 20 minutes. Then on to the downtown Simon Cancer Center to meet with Dr. Schneider after having a very good looking Pet Scan Friday. And of course there were words like fantastic heard about the scan. Then he was off to help someone who needed a lot more help than I did. And I was just fine with that. I'll see him again in three months. It's a very good thing not to be high on a cancer doctors priority list. And when that day comes I know I will receive the time I need.
I stopped at church to shore up the number of bags I need that are used at B and B. I need to get October's bags ready real soon. Then back home for lunch and in the car again to find my way to the drugstore for Doug's pills. More roads are closed very near to us because of a very much needed roundabout. The drug store is about 8 minutes away but the new closure makes it about 15 minutes away. One good thing is that we can take the road trip during the day when there are fewer cars running around, some on the roundabouts!.
Then it was off to PT for another session. This time it was big Michael's turn to stretch and prod. Woo. He found so many spots that were almost beyond tight and sore. I was impressed and learned a lot about my body. Now if we can only stay loose for longer periods of time. My homework should help that to happen. Well, that's the hope.
Just a bit of the basil patch. It smells so good.And would you know, there was a stop at Goodwill after PT and I found two sheets...3.99 each for the burps. They are in the wash now ready at some point for their first step toward becoming more burps after I finish the first 40 I'm currently working on.
I did more work on the 40 burps started yesterday by completing the trimming of unneeded fabric. The next part is turning all of them. I think that will happen tonight.
This is an ornamental sage plant. It grows bigger each year and is a church swap gift a few years ago.Also in the kitchen at the ranch it was crouton making time again. The first batch had disappeared. So out came the makings. Doug learned while eating the tomato soup, what he had missed while eliminating the first batch of croutons. You can't eat just one! I didn't eat all of them but more than I should have...MAYBE! Rita helped.
I took pictures, found more Swallowtail cats, wrote the blog. and said...ready for Monday night football! Tomorrow is an at home day. Unless I need to buy more bread for croutons.
Comments
Post a Comment