Tuesday

 It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Won't you be my neighbor!  Yes...It's been a good day.

Up early and knitting happened until my hand went numb and my arm felt a few electrical shocks. (nerves) But other than that with a rest everything returned to sort of normal.  I had a great discussion with PT Diana about the PT road ahead at the afternoon session. More visits were added.

                                        The magic the sun brings to a late September afternoon 


The rest of the morning was listening to the Jack Smith hearing.  And with all of that I did a lot of ripping and folding flannel fabric.  So the world continues to turn around a few things.  I'm ready to go with more sewing but not today for sure.  There were other things on the docket. 

Doug got a hair/beard cut.  Hooray!  That was his big day event out.

 

        Two zinnias, one on the way in and one on the way out.  The butterflies like both of them.                                                                                                 So should we.

The afternoon brought another session with PT Diana.  And did she work.  I mentioned Michael's hands and her work was even more painful and firmer than Michael's.  A family jingle has been no pain no gain!  Today's session was even LONGER. A total 60 minutes. I've had difficulty turning my head to the left for years. Surgery helped that to happen.  The muscles are very tight.  Woo.  Big surprise.  Driving home there was a major head turning to the left or east at a round about.  What a surprise making me think my neck was similar to an Owl's neck.  Woo.  No pain and all turn.  I didn't know that simple neck movement could come back.  Out, Out. bad muscles and scar tissue.  I'm done with you.  Now the trick is to keep it that way. That's where the exercises will help. There is still more to work to do.  

                                    Where will the wind take these seeds?  No one knows.

I picked flowers for Diana and took them back to the I U rehab.  She earned even more but that was today's thank you for her healing hand work. Blessings on those who can help us gain body strength and flexibility. Theirs is truly a gift to us.

                                                The best year yet.  Three big blooms.


There is still garden clean up to do which will happen again after supper.  Then Doug will cart all the B Blues to the street for the Wednesday trucks.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday

66

3 plus 1 = Jared...Dee.